3D INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
“Firsovskie Chteniya. Linguistics in the 21st Century: Interdisciplinary Paradigms”
November 14-15, 2017
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite the academic community to attend the 3d International Conference “Firsovskie Chteniya. Linguistics in the 21st Century: Interdisciplinary Paradigms”, which will be held on November 14-15, 2017 at RUDN University (Moscow, Russia).
We welcome the submission of research papers related to the following topics:
- Language and culture
- Intercultural communication
- Intercultural pragmatics
- Culture, context and types of discourse (political, professional, academic, etc.)
- Language variation and change
- Ethnic identity in language and communication
- Translation and interpreting studies
The official languages of the conference are Russian, English and Spanish.
Conference session formats:
- Plenary session (35 min per presentation)
- Thematic paper session (20 min per presentation)
If you are not able to attend the conference in person, you can register as in absentia. Papers presented in absentia are eligible to be included in the conference proceedings.